- got 1/4" plywood for walls & cut and installed about half
- finished front little part left for steel finishing and plywood, still need to poly it tho
- got door, cabinets, light fictures from habitat for humanity retore for super cheap, door was $5. Also have a really cool sink i am waiting for epoxy to dry to put in.
- install most of electric system, still need to put in waterproof 30-amp in outlet for outside, outlet coming from amazon now.
- cut hard board for floors of cabinets from home depot $5 for 8'x4'
- Started a bit of decorating with amazing high quality sticker from an artist we like, Andres Preis. Have another fox one for the front. Also got a sweet remote controlled led light strip that does fading and all shades of light, runs on 12v, 18ft roll off amazon for 25$! Saw same exact one at home depot for $44 for 8ft!!
- cut countertop out of extra 3/4" birch plywood abd holes for faucet and sink, did 2 coats of poly to match coloring of floors and then a coat of epoxy, which was a process on its own, let me know if you have questions as to what i did i coukd explain in more detail. Turned out awesome!! Is now glass like protected countertop like youd see at a resturant., splsh guard next
I have tomorrow off so hope to get more done!
Feel free to ask questions on anything, or comments and feedback are welcome.
Disabled the radiator next to driver seat and then pulled out tubes and made the loop in the engine. This way I dont have to worry about any coolant leak in the future. Decided not to take out radiator next to driver seat and just drained the coolant out and made a little loop with some of the tube just to avoid any drips.
Finished sealing the wheel wells and cut some plywood to cover them.
Figured out the electrical system, more detail about this to come, will be easier to take pictures once it's installed, I have all the wire and equipment and am ready to go. Here's the diagram, only change on this diagram I didnt make yet is having the battery ground go to ground bus 2 instead of 1.
.... and did the first coat of poly today!
.... and one other shot of the bus with a nice sunrise the other morning.