I am grateful for having some nice days and being able to get so much done in the past two days!
Today I was able to:
- re-caulked the windows outside to ensure no water gets in-between walls (it was cracked)
- re-installed overhangs / 'eyelids' over where used to be the flashing warning lights, my wife might paint some eyeballs there :)
- got some smaller rope and did lots of trim, all bathroom trim, also around the fridge area and on the wheel well area (white caulk will turn clear)
- finished the screens with installing 2 screen clips on each window in the middle of the screen on each side, it slides to stop screen from coming out.... Total cost of all supplies for 8 window screens was about $30!
- moved things around a bit to get the safe in... Although still waiting on Karen's dad to see if he remembers the combo, she got it from him years ago and never wrote down the combo or used it...! :). Worst case scenario we have to write the safe company with pics and explanation and they send back the backdrop combo or something like that
- disabled the back door safe lock where you couldn't start it with backdoor unlocked, had to try a bunch of things but ended up just having to disconnect the piece of electronics that the lock was attached to.....
I think that's it....