Monday, November 24, 2014

Fighting Winter

The weather has really halted me from making any progress on the painting or other tasks.  This past weekend I was able to get all the inside cleaning done and then about half way on the floor primer but then it dropped temp by 25 degrees and now I am just running a space heater in the bus to get the paint to dry from yesterday....  If I can get the Bullseye 123 primer done and dry then the latex paint to go on top of that only needs it above 35, so should be in good shape if I can just get a couple more good days, otherwise I'll have to get a better space heater....








Also started on painting the top yesterday, but decided the roller I was using wasn't going to work, I got a stiffer foam one at Home Depot today and that should work better at not filling in the holes.  I will have to poke out some of the ones from yesterday though....


No comments:

Post a Comment