Friday, October 17, 2014


I found a lot of Facebook groups that connected me with people who have done this type of conversion before, so that helped me with a lot of ideas and questions.

I was able to find the right paint to get, Rust-Oleum from Home Depot, and after reading the label on the paint also bought the primer for a better coat.  We wanted the bus to be olive green, but they only had certain colors, so I got the hunter green paint and the white primer, hoping the white primer would lighten up the green a bit, we will see.

Also took off the stop sign.

Couple of days of painting and I have the primer pretty much done.  I used some of that blue tape to save the black lines and other black areas.

Day 1...

Day 2....

No comments:

Post a Comment