- Installed water in and got water system all configured - has multiple functions (Valve for fill from water in, valve for turning off water in, the pump has pressure sensor so will only turn on when faucet is on) will only use 5 gal buckets for reserve and waste. Waste bucket will have to manually be emptied. Also installed drain.
- Installed waterproof 30 amp electrical outlet for driver side, connects into the separate electrical system with 10-2(w/ground) romex wire. Also finished electrical with plastic junction boxes, etc.
- Bought a couple of brand spanking new batteries for the bus, 1000 CCA - $100 a piece from farm and fleet - started the engine up and ran it for 30 min or so - started on first try.
- Re-installed old seat with new bolts
- Applied a coat of poly to the bathroom and kitchen walls, and a coat of stain+poly for the other plywood walls
- Pulled out back flashing lights, terminated ends and covered with sheet metal + acrylic caulk (forgot to take pics, I will post again soon)
Sore from all the work I've been putting in but I am close to heading to DMV with some pics to get the title changed to RV....