Friday, June 12, 2015

Window Screens & More Trim

After going out camping this week for a couple nights we realized our mistake of not figuring out the screen situation before hand.... the bugs were bad and it was hot, so we pretty much were unable to use the bus during the day at all!

We had an amazing spot though right on the St Croix in WI....





So after some research I found there are these 10" adjustable screens from Menards, went to check them out, seemed about right, and they were on sale for $3 each!  I picked up 7.   

They fit perfectly!  Only thing is keeping them stuck in there, so I put screws under them in the windows so they snug in there, then I am going to look for the slider things to keep them in place, like you see on house window screens to remove them easily.   Then we will only use when parked and can use on any of the windows with the windows open or closed as much as we want!

I also custom cut some screen and added velcro to it for the emergency top exit screen.  This is how we were going to do the other windows too, but glad I found the adjustable screens. 










Also did some rope trim on top of the bathroom.




No comments:

Post a Comment