Got a lot done in the past couple weeks....
- removed the back heater, drained the coolant out of the hoses and heater
- ordered u-shaped brass hose connector online and installed at base of hoses for back heater
- re-taped and painted a second coat of the latex paint for water proofing and finishing the pre plywood floor ( might do another retape/recoat again)
- reconnected batteries and ran engine for a while running back heater heat to make sure new connections we not leaking and u-ing as it should, as well as checking coolant levels
- started painting ceiling and top siding inside white, pics to come